very slow setting and download

Moderátor: Moderátoři

very slow setting and download

Příspěvekod tsilver2 » 30 led 2019 19:39

Hi
Background: 2pcs Vu4K SE with brand new BH 3.0.8, HDGlass16 is without HDD / USB and the other HDGlass17 with HDD, (path, both meia/usb "factory default")
Both have the same result:
Entering every HDGlass setup is about 5 minutes of "bird flight" / waiting, then stepping and setting fast. The download is extremely slow, (1000Mbites net I have) 4 satellites picons and the basic things, etc are several hours.

Older Vu Uno 2.1.7 image is working fast and well HDGéass 16

Any idea?

shamann
Administrátor

Re: very slow setting and download

Příspěvekod shamann » 31 led 2019 11:27

tsilver2 píše:Hi
Background: 2pcs Vu4K SE with brand new BH 3.0.8, HDGlass16 is without HDD / USB and the other HDGlass17 with HDD, (path, both meia/usb "factory default")
Both have the same result:
Entering every HDGlass setup is about 5 minutes of "bird flight" / waiting, then stepping and setting fast. The download is extremely slow, (1000Mbites net I have) 4 satellites picons and the basic things, etc are several hours.

Older Vu Uno 2.1.7 image is working fast and well HDGéass 16

Any idea?

at first I recommended to use FHDG17 instead HDG16 by using latest version of this one

if older image working well there is a kind of problem in image ... you could to try check DNS settings in the image or switch DNS settings to standard google DNS servers

I am using timeout connections settings in the code of my skins so very long time is provided as bad function of image on network services requests

and you can try to change type of image f.e. openpli or openatv - after first start of image install FHDG and set this one as active skin and check download etc.

Zpět na Full HD Glass17