Help for new Menu of Skin glass 16 Pro

Moderátor: Moderátoři

Help for new Menu of Skin glass 16 Pro

Příspěvekod casteddus » 22 zář 2017 13:52

Hi, a special greeting to the whole forum administration, I would need more information and a helpful help on how to activate the skin hd glass 16 pro functionalities.
I installed the openatv 6.1 and latest version of the skin 11.72, an additional menu appeared in the Using & GUI section, a new entry called "setup hd-glass16" inside it, activating the hd_glas16 pro and various selections for the weather and more.
I tried to enable it but it does not change anything.
How do I have to do this new function?
I look forward to your kind responses, thank you.
Greetings.

PS: Great work for developers and all staff for this wonderful skin.

shamann
Administrátor

Re: Help for new Menu of Skin glass 16 Pro

Příspěvekod shamann » 22 zář 2017 16:09

HDG have no "pro" functionality there is one way to configure HDG: menu-settings-setup of HDG
btw.: for images like OpenATV I recommended to use FHDG17 FHDG17 is next generation of HDG16

Příspěvekod casteddus » 23 zář 2017 09:20

Hi, where can i find this new skin "FHDG17"?
Has the same functions as HDG16 with icons, themes the weather, picons, piconoled and everything else?
But with regard to that pro menu I found in openatv6.1 that is not in previous versions, what is it for? How do you handle and activate?
I attach photos of the affected menus.
Nemáte oprávnění prohlížet přiložené soubory.

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 23 zář 2017 10:37

no, on the pictures sended by you is NO original setup of HDG!!! I do not know what is it but you be sure it is no come from HDG!!! do not use it anyway

1. download ipk or deb installer from this link: HDG16 download or FHDG17 download here you can find latest versions ever
2. install manually (first time then you can use update directly from setup of HDG/FHDG)
3. in the system setup - skin set installed skin HDG/FHDG and after restart GUI wait for first init of skin (autorestart GUI will be follow)
4. now you can use setup of HDG/FHDG (menu-settings-setup of HDG/FHDG) and configure skin as you like (before configuring to get full available options use download menu and download: extrascreens graphics, help, piconSat, piconProv, piconCam, picon, picon Weather, sets of icons and previews ...)

Příspěvekod casteddus » 24 zář 2017 10:15

Okay, thank you, I try to do as you wrote.
PS: Is it possible to send weather information directly to video on the main screen as does the skin metrixhd?
If it is not yet possible, is the program inserting this feature?
Greetings.

Příspěvekod casteddus » 25 zář 2017 10:14

Hi, I installed FHDG17, okay, but compared to HDG16, this skin has a problem in displaying provid icons in channel dvb-t channels, it only appears on the channel provider's icon, while most puts the default skin icon as when it does not find the one related to the affected channel. Instead, in the same channels for satellite everything is ok.
Why? How can I fix it? Is there something to configure?

PS: Then another thing, after installing FHD17 and having it selected as the main skin after reboot, reappears in the usual "Utils & GUI" menu the same entry that comes with the HDG16 skin, but now with the word " setup - hd_glass17 "as shown below:

It seems to me something about setting up the screen-view weather system like MetrixHD, which puts information at the top left, maybe and something that was added in the openatv6.1 that you've still not implemented in your skin yet.
Anyway, I'll do further tests.
Thank you.
Greetings.
Nemáte oprávnění prohlížet přiložené soubory.

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 25 zář 2017 10:23

casteddus píše:Hi, I installed FHDG17, okay, but compared to HDG16, this skin has a problem in displaying provid icons in channel dvb-t channels, it only appears on the channel provider's icon, while most puts the default skin icon as when it does not find the one related to the affected channel. Instead, in the same channels for satellite everything is ok.
Why? How can I fix it? Is there something to configure?

PS: Then another thing, after installing FHD17 and having it selected as the main skin after reboot, reappears in the usual "Utils & GUI" menu the same entry that comes with the HDG16 skin, but now with the word " setup - hd_glass17 "as shown below:

It seems to me something about setting up the screen-view weather system like MetrixHD, which puts information at the top left, maybe and something that was added in the openatv6.1 that you've still not implemented in your skin yet.
Anyway, I'll do further tests.
Thank you.
Greetings.

no, on the pictures sended by you is NO original setup of FHDG 17!!! I do not know what is it but you be sure it is no come from FHDG 17!!! do not use it anyway

Příspěvekod casteddus » 27 zář 2017 18:48

Hi, you are sure that it appeared when or installed skin, if uninstall disappears. Check it only with openatv6.1, there will be some additional firmware. However I leave it because it does not change anything by activating it does not have effect.
Instead, with regard to other issues, what in the DVB-T channels there are some channels of a specific provider (MEDIASET) that does not recognize the provider-id icon, although it is present, puts a default icon, but not all, in some it works, and displays the right icon in the skin box, while in the dvb-s section it's all ok, how come?
Do I have to update something to show the correct icon on channels that do not recognize icon?
Is there any configuration in some files?
Thank you.
Greetings.

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 28 zář 2017 08:00

casteddus píše:Hi, you are sure that it appeared when or installed skin, if uninstall disappears. Check it only with openatv6.1, there will be some additional firmware. However I leave it because it does not change anything by activating it does not have effect.

- once again - "PRO" OPTIONS NOT COME FROM HDG/FHDG !!!!!!!!

casteddus píše:Instead, with regard to other issues, what in the DVB-T channels there are some channels of a specific provider (MEDIASET) that does not recognize the provider-id icon, although it is present, puts a default icon, but not all, in some it works, and displays the right icon in the skin box, while in the dvb-s section it's all ok, how come?
Do I have to update something to show the correct icon on channels that do not recognize icon?

- send to me the names of missing/required providers and example logo picture of these providers (I can not know how local providers are in your area) or you can create and copy picons of providers to ..../piconProv dir

casteddus píše:Is there any configuration in some files?

yes, check hdg16.conf or hdg17.conf located in path defined in the setup of HDG/FHDG (path to config file) and all configuration can be restored from this file, "conf" file is autocreated and updated after every change and "save" the setup

best regards

Příspěvekod casteddus » 14 říj 2017 12:23

by shamann » 28 Sep 2017 09:00
- send to me the names of missing/required providers and example logo picture of these providers (I can not know how local providers are in your area) or you can create and copy picons of providers to ..../piconProv dir

Hello, shamann, picon provider is already present in the piconprov folder, in fact, in some channels of the same provider it displays the right picon, while in most it does not obviously recognize the provider of that channel while it is the same, so displays skin defaults icon.
The problem provider is the "MEDIASET" but the DTT list and not the SAT that works fine.
Do you need the channel list in question to understand what does not go in the skin because it does not recognize the correct privider?
PS: I also tried with HDG16 vers. 11.73 also with that from the same problem.
I also sent you a private message with links where I downloaded the pictures I made of the skin with the problem of the provider icons with some interested channels.
So you can give me directions to find a solution and correct the problem for both skin (hdg16 and fhdg17), because it is the same for both.

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 15 říj 2017 09:43

I will try to explain:

HDG/FHDG/UHDG read the provider name from TP info generated by enigma so:
1. check the name of provider from "menu-info-about station" or from infobar (if provider name is enabled to displaying in the setup of HDG/FHDG/UHDG)
2. use upper case to naming of picon
3. copy to "piconProv" dir at your selected path of HDG/FHDG/UHDG files

f.e.

1. name is "Freesat"
2. FREESAT.png

Příspěvekod casteddus » 17 říj 2017 14:51

shamann píše:I will try to explain:

HDG/FHDG/UHDG read the provider name from TP info generated by enigma so:
1. check the name of provider from "menu-info-about station" or from infobar (if provider name is enabled to displaying in the setup of HDG/FHDG/UHDG)
2. use upper case to naming of picon
3. copy to "piconProv" dir at your selected path of HDG/FHDG/UHDG files

f.e.

1. name is "Freesat"
2. FREESAT.png

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I checked and done as you explained to me, the name of the privider is empty, there is nothing written.
So I guess it's the fault of the tv channel list because there is no provider name for those channels.
How do I get the correct provider name? Do you have channels that you do not have?
Thank you.
Greetings.

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 18 říj 2017 11:53

casteddus píše:Hi, I checked and done as you explained to me, the name of the privider is empty, there is nothing written.
So I guess it's the fault of the tv channel list because there is no provider name for those channels.
How do I get the correct provider name? Do you have channels that you do not have?
Thank you.
Greetings.

Hi

if the name of provider is empty can be:
a) info about provider is not present in transport stream or is empty
b) info about provider is present in transport stream but have "some error" and enigma do not recognize the name

you can check this on some another HW

temporary solution:

1. editing /etc/enigma2/lamedb
2 editing channel properties by using dreamset or dreamboxedit

but in both case if is error or empty provider name in transport stream and you have enabled background scanning in image your chcnges will be lost so you can try before editing disable background scanning in image

Zpět na HD Glass16