Bug in HDG ?

Moderátor: Moderátoři

Re: Bug in HDG ?

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 12 lis 2016 06:20

Thanks for v11.22 however it gives screen screen when in settings you choose picon path (user defined):
when you want (with blue button) to set a Marker (after selecting the right directory) you get GS. Log:
Kód: Vybrat vše
0x708990 <SwigDirector_eActionSlot::action_func2(std::string, std::string)+0x3ec>
0x4b0c34 </usr/bin/enigma2()>
0x4b060c <eActionMap::keyPressed(std::string const&, int, int)+0x59c>
0x49fd5c <keyEvent(eRCKey const&)+0x100>
0x52e444 <eRCInput::keyPressed(eRCKey const&)+0xf4>
0x5302ec <eRCDeviceInputDev::handleCode(long)+0xd0>
0x52d4ec <eRCInputEventDriver::keyPressed(int)+0x74>
0x4b64bc <eSocketNotifier::activate(int)+0xe0>
0x4b8244 <eMainloop_native::processOneEvent(int)+0x888>
0x7f903c <eMainloopQt::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)+0x2c8>
0x75d5b570 <QEventLoop::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)+0x58>
0x75d5b98c <QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)+0x20c>
0x75d632a0 <QCoreApplication::exec()+0xb0>
0x7f83a4 <eMainloopQt::runLoop()+0x1c>
0x63a150 </usr/bin/enigma2()>
0x7529fec4 </usr/lib/libpython2.7.so.1.0(PyEval_EvalFrameEx+0x58a0)>

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 6447, in __call__
    return ret(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/LocationBox.py", line 118, in action
    return HelpableActionMap.action(self, contexts, action)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 51, in action
    res = self.actions[action]()
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/LocationBox.py", line 218, in addRemoveBookmark
    if self.bookmarks != self.realBookmarks.value:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'value'

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 12 lis 2016 10:06

v11.22

I have set in settings: show record icon to no.
However when recording the record icon is shown in standard infobar and also in exta infobar (screen 33).
When changing the color of active tuner f.i. it is not standard infobar and also in exta infobar (screen 33).

This might be due to the fact that when changing those items in settings HDG does not restart GUI, because after gui restart everything is ok.
Naposledy upravil ni_hao dne 12 lis 2016 10:20, celkově upraveno 1

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 12 lis 2016 10:13

Date/Time format are changed (in settings) since v11.22.
I see in skin.xml that the font has been defined however in standard infobar and extra infobar (screen 33) I see that the date and time have different fonts, which I personally do not like and is not according the font setting in skin.xml.

This might be due to the fact that in renderer it will be overruled. If so, this is so wrong (!) because in this case skin_user.xml has no effect anymore and that is one of the principles of E2 skinning. Please make both (date and time) the same font or (even better) make it configurable and (!) let/make it always be so, that it can be overwritten by skin_user.xml.

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 12 lis 2016 10:19

v11.22
possible bug???

I had to download this morning unfortunately again several things (icons, picons, help, cam/provider picons, etc).
I just recognized that at my usb there is made a folder called: "hdglas".
I think a "s" is missing, so should it not be: "hdglass"....

Maybe this is due to the GS error which I had when try to change the user definied picon path...

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 12 lis 2016 10:36

ni_hao píše:Thanks for v11.22 however it gives screen screen when in settings you choose picon path (user defined):
when you want (with blue button) to set a Marker (after selecting the right directory) you get GS. Log:
0x708990 <SwigDirector_eActionSlot::action_func2(std::string, std::string)+0x3ec>
0x4b0c34 </usr/bin/enigma2()>
0x4b060c <eActionMap::keyPressed(std::string const&, int, int)+0x59c>
0x49fd5c <keyEvent(eRCKey const&)+0x100>
0x52e444 <eRCInput::keyPressed(eRCKey const&)+0xf4>
0x5302ec <eRCDeviceInputDev::handleCode(long)+0xd0>
0x52d4ec <eRCInputEventDriver::keyPressed(int)+0x74>
0x4b64bc <eSocketNotifier::activate(int)+0xe0>
0x4b8244 <eMainloop_native::processOneEvent(int)+0x888>
0x7f903c <eMainloopQt::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)+0x2c8>
0x75d5b570 <QEventLoop::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)+0x58>
0x75d5b98c <QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)+0x20c>
0x75d632a0 <QCoreApplication::exec()+0xb0>
0x7f83a4 <eMainloopQt::runLoop()+0x1c>
0x63a150 </usr/bin/enigma2()>
0x7529fec4 </usr/lib/libpython2.7.so.1.0(PyEval_EvalFrameEx+0x58a0)>

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 6447, in __call__
    return ret(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/LocationBox.py", line 118, in action
    return HelpableActionMap.action(self, contexts, action)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 51, in action
    res = self.actions[action]()
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/LocationBox.py", line 218, in addRemoveBookmark
    if self.bookmarks != self.realBookmarks.value:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'value'

prabably image BUG, sorry ...

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 12 lis 2016 10:37

ni_hao píše:v11.22
possible bug???

I had to download this morning unfortunately again several things (icons, picons, help, cam/provider picons, etc).
I just recognized that at my usb there is made a folder called: "hdglas".
I think a "s" is missing, so should it not be: "hdglass"....

Maybe this is due to the GS error which I had when try to change the user definied picon path...

this is due to the GS error ..., HDG DO NOT CREATE ANY HDGLASS OR HDGLAS DIR!!!

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 12 lis 2016 10:42

ni_hao píše:v11.22

I have set in settings: show record icon to no.
However when recording the record icon is shown in standard infobar and also in exta infobar (screen 33).
When changing the color of active tuner f.i. it is not standard infobar and also in exta infobar (screen 33).

This might be due to the fact that when changing those items in settings HDG does not restart GUI, because after gui restart everything is ok.

this is due to the GS error....

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 12 lis 2016 10:45

I have correct image: original DMM OE 2.2. and setting markers etc. are functionating very well in image it self and also in other software at that image
Naposledy upravil ni_hao dne 12 lis 2016 10:49, celkově upraveno 1

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 12 lis 2016 10:48

shamann píše:
ni_hao píše:Date/Time format are changed (in settings) since v11.22.
I see in skin.xml that the font has been defined however in standard infobar and extra infobar (screen 33) I see that the date and time have different fonts, which I personally do not like and is not according the font setting in skin.xml.

This might be due to the fact that in renderer it will be overruled. If so, this is so wrong (!) because in this case skin_user.xml has no effect anymore and that is one of the principles of E2 skinning. Please make both (date and time) the same font or (even better) make it configurable and (!) let/make it always be so, that it can be overwritten by skin_user.xml.

no change in font still the same as many older version, if you do not change date format in the setup (leave auto) then no change in date (format, font etc.)

No I just want to format date to the one I want, however the font of date and time at the screen are not the same as they are in skin.xml. Date has lower font size at screen than the time and this is not accorrding what is in skin.xml

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 12 lis 2016 11:42

ni_hao píše:No I just want to format date to the one I want, however the font of date and time at the screen are not the same as they are in skin.xml. Date has lower font size at screen than the time and this is not accorrding what is in skin.xml

no problem, please, send me whole definition of screen and I will add it as a new option of standard infobar screen selection

Příspěvekod maxim11 » 23 lis 2016 02:37

@shamann
Včera večer pri výpadku Google mi kamoš volal, že sa mu pri štarte boxu stále reštartuje Enigma. Zistili sme, že je to kontrolou pripojenia k internetu v HDG. Keď ju vypol, box mu hneď nabehol. Log mi neposlal, tak to píšem iba takto pre informáciu, možno na niečo prídeš.

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 23 lis 2016 09:26

maxim11 píše:@shamann
Včera večer pri výpadku Google mi kamoš volal, že sa mu pri štarte boxu stále reštartuje Enigma. Zistili sme, že je to kontrolou pripojenia k internetu v HDG. Keď ju vypol, box mu hneď nabehol. Log mi neposlal, tak to píšem iba takto pre informáciu, možno na niečo prídeš.

zrejme crashlogy nie su ...pokial by islo o chybu v hdg

navonok sa to javi ako problem hdg, ale je to problem image, hdg na test pouziva len test vytvorenia socket-u na porte 80 s nastavenym timeout-om 1s na ip adresu nastavenu v nastaveniach hdg(nie hostname!!! aby som predisiel problemom s dns), ip adresa nepatri googlu ani jeho sluzbam (default nastavenie), ak si to niekto zmenil na inu to uz ja neovplyvnim, ale ci tato funkcia funguje spravne overis si velmi lahko, najdi ip ktora nezije a nastav ju, potom prever detekciu v infobare kde bude hlasit chybu a prip. restart

problem s nefuncnou ip nastal 7.7.2016 kedy default ip v hdg sa v ramci internetu stala nefunkcnou, hdg vykazoval nefunkcne pripojenie, nasledne som zmenil default ip v hdg - v tomto case nebol problem aby nejaky box mal problem s nabehom ...

ako som pisal javi sa to ako ze problem sposobuje hdg, ale je to len navovnok, problem su kniznice v danom image, krore vyuziva hdg a tie maju zrejme suvis so sietou a googlom (co je standard na nejake verify) ...

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 23 lis 2016 15:43

a este 1 zaujimava vec, otazkou zostava, ci po zruseni kontroly a nabehu image uz nebol nahodou dostupny google spat ....

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 11 bře 2017 10:27

currently using v11.56.
Reported from multiple users: when deinstalling HDG they get screen screen !!!
I checked it and there are some things not done (well):

1. when deinstalling HDG, than HDG should stop E2 and change the primary skin line to the default (OS dependent), HDG does not change anything now in E2 settings !!!
2. HDG should FORCE to delete the directories: /usr/share/hd_glass16 and /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16 (rm -rf <foldername>)

Ad 1: in OE 2.5 not a big problem, because when the primary skin (E2 settings) does not exist, it wil lfall back to the default skin. But in OE 2.0. and 2.2 this give GS !!!

Here I get f.i. this error msg:

root@dm7080:~# dpkg -r enigma2-skin-hdglass16
(Reading database ... 14903 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing enigma2-skin-hdglass16 (11.56) ...
dpkg: warning: while removing enigma2-skin-hdglass16, directory '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16' not empty so not removed
dpkg: warning: while removing enigma2-skin-hdglass16, directory '/usr/share/enigma2/hd_glass16/buttons' not empty so not removed
dpkg: warning: while removing enigma2-skin-hdglass16, directory '/usr/share/enigma2/hd_glass16/skin_default/buttons' not empty so not removed
dpkg: warning: while removing enigma2-skin-hdglass16, directory '/usr/share/enigma2/hd_glass16/skin_default/icons' not empty so not removed

I wrote before since OE 2.2/OE2.5 there are some changes, f.i. the default buttons should be in /usr/share/enigma2/hd_glass16/skin_default/buttons and the default icons should be in /usr/share/enigma2/hd_glass16/skin_default/icons. Because HDG does not do it, users create those subdirs themselves, which is not wrong. However HDG gives problems when deinstalling without deleting with force

Please change A.S.A.P !!!

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 29 bře 2017 19:15

V11.60

A day of 4 ago there was a big DMM update (dreamOS). Unfortunately you did not look at it, because the data displayed in channelist and infobars is not up to date
1. All channellists which show (at the bottom right) the sender data, display a wrong tp frequency of the selected channel I think the last 3 digits are not displayed Same in infobars which show the tp frequency

2. Further there are missing translations: when you select favourites in channellist, at the bottom right and left the text is not translated: tp info not detected etc (same for bottom left).

Note: i think you have to change the renderers: g16ShowReference and g16ShowTP

Not a bug but suggestion:
3. I think you have to add the location of satellites.xml because in HDG (g16ShowTP.py) the location is dedicated to /etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml, which can be wrong !!!
In the case a user does not want to have his satellites.xml updated at every image update, the file satellites.xml will be placed in /etc and thus there is than no /etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml. So in HDG settings make option for location satellites.xml: /etc or /etc/tuxbox

Can you fix it?

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 29 bře 2017 19:27

translation - you need to update helpTxt.po/mo for your language in locale

tp info and reference - send me a screenshot from latest ver. 11.60

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 29 bře 2017 20:27

helpTxt.po is not in locale dir...

Screenshot:
Nemáte oprávnění prohlížet přiložené soubory.

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 29 bře 2017 20:46

ni_hao píše:helpTxt.po is not in locale dir...

helpTxt.po is in locale dirs: sk, cz, lt, ru you can use anyone from this to create localization

infobar: tp info and tp type is ok from ver. 11.60 -fixed in accordance with latest enigma version of dream os

channel selection tp info and reference: I have no info about this from users with latest dream os (there can be a problem with tp info . I will test and fix it asap)

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 29 bře 2017 21:31

ni_hao píše:V11.60

A day of 4 ago there was a big DMM update (dreamOS). Unfortunately you did not look at it, because the data displayed in channelist and infobars is not up to date
1. All channellists which show (at the bottom right) the sender data, display a wrong tp frequency of the selected channel I think the last 3 digits are not displayed Same in infobars which show the tp frequency

2. Further there are missing translations: when you select favourites in channellist, at the bottom right and left the text is not translated: tp info not detected etc (same for bottom left).

Note: i think you have to change the renderers: g16ShowReference and g16ShowTP

Not a bug but suggestion:
3. I think you have to add the location of satellites.xml because in HDG (g16ShowTP.py) the location is dedicated to /etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml, which can be wrong !!!
In the case a user does not want to have his satellites.xml updated at every image update, the file satellites.xml will be placed in /etc and thus there is than no /etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml. So in HDG settings make option for location satellites.xml: /etc or /etc/tuxbox

Can you fix it?

1. will be fixed in tne next update asap
2. helpTxt.po is in locale dirs: sk, cz, lt, ru you can use anyone from this one to create localization
3. I see no problem, I will add it as option as dir browser to localize location of satellites.xml but fhdg17 only

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 31 bře 2017 19:36

thanks for fixing tp info in channellist with v11.61

But still is the Title color (extra infobar) not restored. After every update I have to do all those things again to get the title color back. Even when restoring hdg.conf does not give my previous color setting back, which now means after an update I have to start Enigma2 THREE times !!!!

Why is the history info at v11.61 almost the same as at v11.60 ?

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 01 dub 2017 10:07

ni_hao píše:But still is the Title color (extra infobar) not restored. After every update I have to do all those things again to get the title color back. Even when restoring hdg.conf does not give my previous color setting back, which now means after an update I have to start Enigma2 THREE times !!!!

I am sorry for that, I will try fix it ...

ni_hao píše:Why is the history info at v11.61 almost the same as at v11.60 ?

sorry, but is not the same is different read carefully

Předchozí

Zpět na HD Glass16