Bug in HDG ?

Moderátor: Moderátoři

Bug in HDG ?

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 25 dub 2016 19:06

using v10.48 at dm7080 with latest original unstable DMM image.

I think I found a little bug:

When selelecting Tuner configuration in Menu I see for every tuner only 2 satellites at my screen, while there are more configurated. Seems there is not enough space at the hdg screen to display the other satellites so I think the screen is too small.

I compared it with original DMM image and default-HD skin and then I see all the satellites dor every tuner at my screen
If you confirm, please fix it

shamann
Administrátor

Re: Bug in HDG ?

Příspěvekod shamann » 26 dub 2016 07:59

ni_hao píše:using v10.48 at dm7080 with latest original unstable DMM image.

I think I found a little bug:

When selelecting Tuner configuration in Menu I see for every tuner only 2 satellites at my screen, while there are more configurated. Seems there is not enough space at the hdg screen to display the other satellites so I think the screen is too small.

I compared it with original DMM image and default-HD skin and then I see all the satellites dor every tuner at my screen
If you confirm, please fix it

can you send me a screenshots from hdg and default-HD skin?

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 26 dub 2016 13:08

Yes will do it later today (wife is watching now)

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 27 dub 2016 14:36

fixed ... ready in the next update

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 27 dub 2016 16:37

Super, thx

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 14 kvě 2016 19:12

Using HDG v10.48. I upgraded my dm7080 to the newest Dream Multimedia DreamOS. I flashed the latest image to my dm7080, which you can find here.

Unfortunately it crashes with HDG and gives this output:
Kód: Vybrat vše
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 6422, in __call__ return ret(*args, **kwargs)11
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Navigation.py", line 63, in dispatchEvent x(i)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceEventTracker.py", line 39, in event func[2]()
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16/plugin.py", line 3674, in __evUpdatedInfo
         AttributeError: 'iPlayableServicePtr' object has no attribute 'subtitle'

Can this be fixed a.s.a.p, please?

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 14 kvě 2016 19:35

ni_hao píše:Using HDG v10.48. I upgraded my dm7080 to the newest Dream Multimedia DreamOS. I flashed the latest image to my dm7080, which you can find here.

Unfortunately it crashes with HDG and gives this output:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 6422, in __call__ return ret(*args, **kwargs)11
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Navigation.py", line 63, in dispatchEvent x(i)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceEventTracker.py", line 39, in event func[2]()
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16/plugin.py", line 3674, in __evUpdatedInfo
         AttributeError: 'iPlayableServicePtr' object has no attribute 'subtitle'

Can this be fixed a.s.a.p, please?

yes, I know ... DMM changed in enigma ptr for subtitle to new name and functions, I fixed/added support for this today, ready from ver.10.56 public release will be online probably the next monday....

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 14 kvě 2016 20:41

Ok, thank you. It is terrible the default-HD skin of DMM :(

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 14 kvě 2016 21:15

I am working on translations of eWeather (1697 strings actually)

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 17 kvě 2016 07:36

Thanks for v10.56, using it now. Great job, well done !!!
However I think there are some bugs in v10.56

- some wrong translations, will inform you about the changes in .po file

- When I do not want the enhanced weather, I choose the normal (standard) weather (type special info) but when I select it and want to save it, I get an error message
- In enhanced weather, I can not select the next city with the “>” button (using MSN as provider)
- Using MSN as provider: when I click at “Change City” (yellow button) and I enter f.i.: “atlanta”, I just get a few cities but no atlanta cities in the USA and they have a lot atlanta cities in different states. Might be due to MSN weather and thus not a HDG problem ;)
- when I start enhanced weather from main menu, it shows not up with my first city (as in my_city_Code.txt). After I manually change the city with the yellow button (change city) and enter the first city from my_city_Code.txt manually then it comes with the right city every time I start enhanced weather
- the top/header of enhanced weather is not in language files

Just a question:
in enhanced weather setup there are 3 color types: warm, cold and fair.
What do you mean with fair color? Normally it means smt like "honest... Maybe you mean the normal (standard) color for the temperatures

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 18 kvě 2016 07:54

no bug, my fault, sorry, it need explanation how it work:

- When I do not want the enhanced weather, I choose the normal (standard) weather (type special info) but when I select it and want to save it, I get an error message

weather cannot be selected as type special info and type special info (extensions) at same time

- In enhanced weather, I can not select the next city with the “>” button (using MSN as provider)
- when I start enhanced weather from main menu, it shows not up with my first city (as in my_city_Code.txt). After I manually change the city with the yellow button (change city) and enter the first city from my_city_Code.txt manually then it comes with the right city every time I start enhanced weather

1. enh.Weather is a standalone part of HDG by using some configurable options in the setup located in group "ENHANCED WEATHER" and weather is the same case "WEATHER", but and this is an very important thing:
enh.Weather and weather use shared option from setup group "ENHANCED WEATHER/WEATHER" so “>” button is in the group "WEATHER" that indicate will be used for weather only not enh.weather
2. enh.Weather used button displayed at right up corner: blue, yellow, green
3. enh.Weather DO NOT USE definition(s) from (my)_City_code.txt it can be defined 1 city only directly defined in enh.Weather (enh.Weather use third provider ther cannot be used weaid, wc, fr code of the city)

- Using MSN as provider: when I click at “Change City” (yellow button) and I enter f.i.: “atlanta”, I just get a few cities but no atlanta cities in the USA and they have a lot atlanta cities in different states. Might be due to MSN weather and thus not a HDG problem ;)

do you try search “atlanta” in util "Find a city" (from HDG) with selected provider MSN?

- the top/header of enhanced weather is not in language files

do not used in enh.Weather

Just a question:
in enhanced weather setup there are 3 color types: warm, cold and fair.
What do you mean with fair color? Normally it means smt like "honest... Maybe you mean the normal (standard) color for the temperatures

a) no enh. weather option but shared for both weather and enh. Weather
b) I have no idea have to named this "color" so I used first idea :)
not normal color better says "cool" or ...

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 03 čer 2016 08:36

v10.56 has big bug !
The complete screen and also the handling has been changed by DMM. I use enigma2 4.3.0r5 (which is the latest). With HDGlass skin (v10.56) I get always a Green Screen, so Enigma2 crashes, when I select subtitles while watching TV.
I asked at DMM forum and for sure it is the HDGlass skin which is not good. With DMM default skin everything is ok.
Has something to do with AudioSelection(.py)
You can find the thread at DMM forum here

Please fix A.S.A.P. or as workaround tell me how to edit skin_user.xml !

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 03 čer 2016 11:55

ni_hao píše:v10.56 has big bug !
The complete screen and also the handling has been changed by DMM. I use enigma2 4.3.0r5 (which is the latest). With HDGlass skin (v10.56) I get always a Green Screen, so Enigma2 crashes, when I select subtitles while watching TV.
I asked at DMM forum and for sure it is the HDGlass skin which is not good. With DMM default skin everything is ok.
Has something to do with AudioSelection(.py)
You can find the thread at DMM forum here

Please fix A.S.A.P. or as workaround tell me how to edit skin_user.xml !

no, no this is no bug , no error!!!! this is a missing support after changes in the latest dmm images in deb version of hdg

I cannot follow all changes in all images of all hw running on E2 firmware, sorry ...

I have no problem to get solution at know problem by me, but I must have information about the problem ....

soyour options are:

1. try delete whole screen definition "Audioselection" in skin.xml (hd_glass16 directory) but I am not sure about this, can test it (edit, restart E2, check audioselection)
2. just copy whole screen definition "Audioselection" fron default skin to skin_user or rewrite in skin.xml (hd_glass16 directory)

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 04 čer 2016 10:50

added support and autodetect for new def. of the screen "Audioselection" from ver.10.62

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 04 čer 2016 15:19

shamann píše:added support and autodetect for new def. of the screen "Audioselection" from ver.10.62

thx.

But it was a bug in HDG because skin.xml was not up to date anymore.
I changed the audioseleftion by this and is working again:
  <!-- Audio selection -->
  <screen name="AudioSelection" position="center,center" size="820,550" title="Audio">
    <widget source="key_red" render="Pixmap" position="10,10" size="35,25" pixmap="hd_glass16/buttons/key_red.png" alphatest="on">
     <convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />
   </widget>
   <widget source="key_green" render="Pixmap" position="10,40" size="35,25" pixmap="hd_glass16/buttons/key_green.png" alphatest="on">
   </widget>
   <widget source="key_yellow" render="Pixmap" position="10,70" size="35,25" pixmap="hd_glass16/buttons/key_yellow.png" alphatest="on">
   </widget>
   <widget source="key_blue" render="Pixmap" position="10,100" size="35,25" pixmap="hd_glass16/buttons/key_blue.png" alphatest="on">
   </widget>
   <widget source="key_menu" render="Pixmap" position="10,130" size="35,25" pixmap="hd_glass16/buttons/key_menu.png" alphatest="on">
   </widget>
   <widget name="config" position="55,10" size="755,150" itemHeight="30" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" />
   <eLabel position="10,170" size="800,1" backgroundColor="grey"/>
   <widget source="streams" render="Listbox" position="0,180" size="810,330" zPosition="3" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" transparent="1" >
     <convert type="TemplatedMultiContent">
        {"templates":
         {"default": (30, [
                        MultiContentEntryText(pos = (  0, 3), size = ( 45, 25), font = 0, flags = RT_HALIGN_CENTER,text = 1), # pid,
                        MultiContentEntryText(pos = ( 65, 3), size = (260, 25), font = 0, flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT,  text = 2), # language,
                        MultiContentEntryText(pos = (345, 3), size = (125, 25), font = 0, flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT,  text = 3), # codec,
                        MultiContentEntryText(pos = (490, 3), size = (260, 25), font = 0, flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT,  text = 4), # description,
                        MultiContentEntryPixmapAlphaTest(pos = (770, 0), size = (30, 30), png = 5), # selection
                     ], True, "showNever"),
                     "notselected": (30, [
                        MultiContentEntryText(pos = (  0, 3), size = ( 45, 25), font = 0, flags = RT_HALIGN_CENTER,text = 1), # pid,
                        MultiContentEntryText(pos = ( 65, 3), size = (260, 25), font = 0, flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT,  text = 2), # language,
                        MultiContentEntryText(pos = (345, 3), size = (125, 25), font = 0, flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT,  text = 3), # codec,
                        MultiContentEntryText(pos = (490, 3), size = (260, 25), font = 0, flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT,  text = 4), # description,
                        MultiContentEntryPixmapAlphaTest(pos = (770, 0), size = (30, 30), png = 5), # selection
                     ], False, "showNever"),
                     "subs": (30, [
                        MultiContentEntryText(pos = (345, 0), size = (125, 30), font = 1, flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT|RT_VALIGN_CENTER|RT_WRAP,text = 3), # codec,
                        MultiContentEntryText(pos = (490, 0), size = (260, 30), font = 1, flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT|RT_VALIGN_CENTER|RT_WRAP,text = 4), # description,
                     ], True, "showNever"),
                     "subs_notselected": (30, [
                        MultiContentEntryText(pos = (345, 0), size = (125, 30), font = 1, flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT|RT_VALIGN_CENTER|RT_WRAP,text = 3), # codec,
                        MultiContentEntryText(pos = (490, 0), size = (260, 30), font = 1, flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT|RT_VALIGN_CENTER|RT_WRAP,text = 4), # description,
                     ], False, "showNever")
         },
         "fonts": [gFont("Regular", 22), gFont("Regular", 14)],
         "itemHeight": 30
      }
     </convert>
   </widget>
      <widget name="help_label" position="10,520" size="600,25" font="Regular;22"/>
  </screen>

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 04 čer 2016 15:21

ni_hao píše:
shamann píše:added support and autodetect for new def. of the screen "Audioselection" from ver.10.62

thx.

But it was a bug in HDG because skin.xml was not up to date anymore.
I changed the audioseleftion by this and is working again:
  <!-- Audio selection -->
  <screen name="AudioSelection" position="center,center" size="820,550" title="Audio">
    <widget source="key_red" render="Pixmap" position="10,10" size="35,25" pixmap="hd_glass16/buttons/key_red.png" alphatest="on">
   </widget>
   <widget source="key_green" render="Pixmap" position="10,40" size="35,25" pixmap="hd_glass16/buttons/key_green.png" alphatest="on">
   </widget>
   <widget source="key_yellow" render="Pixmap" position="10,70" size="35,25" pixmap="hd_glass16/buttons/key_yellow.png" alphatest="on">
   </widget>
   <widget source="key_blue" render="Pixmap" position="10,100" size="35,25" pixmap="hd_glass16/buttons/key_blue.png" alphatest="on">
   </widget>
   <widget source="key_menu" render="Pixmap" position="10,130" size="35,25" pixmap="hd_glass16/buttons/key_menu.png" alphatest="on">
   </widget>
   <widget name="config" position="55,10" size="755,150" itemHeight="30" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" />
   <eLabel position="10,170" size="800,1" backgroundColor="grey"/>
   <widget source="streams" render="Listbox" position="0,180" size="810,330" zPosition="3" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" transparent="1" >
     <convert type="TemplatedMultiContent">
        {"templates":
         {"default": (30, [
                     ], True, "showNever"),
                     "notselected": (30, [
                     ], False, "showNever"),
                     "subs": (30, [
                     ], True, "showNever"),
                     "subs_notselected": (30, [
                     ], False, "showNever")
         },
         "fonts": [gFont("Regular", 22), gFont("Regular", 14)],
         "itemHeight": 30
      }
     </convert>
   </widget>
      <widget name="help_label" position="10,520" size="600,25" font="Regular;22"/>
  </screen>

BTW can you also update the amount of tuners, since with dm7080 you can have 5 tuners (max) and not A, B, C, D and E but A1, A2, B1, B2 and C
Tuners A1 and A2 are default so not tuner A and B ;)

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 05 čer 2016 10:09

ni_hao píše:
BTW can you also update the amount of tuners, since with dm7080 you can have 5 tuners (max) and not A, B, C, D and E but A1, A2, B1, B2 and C
Tuners A1 and A2 are default so not tuner A and B ;)

I am working on it, It is hard to developing at blind cause I have not the 7080 ..., so I successfully finished it today I hope update will be soon with detection A1 etc.

I have to create icons for all sets ...

btw.: in image/hw can author set the name of the tuner as he want :( there is a not understanding of naming of the tuner with some standard but I fouded solution how to detect and display correct icon. DMM use siple way how to display - show text info only readed from nimmanager from helpable fnc ...

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 18 čer 2016 10:16

tuners are working now in the extra infobar (i.e. some extra screens). I understand in a next release also the failure in the stanard infobar has been solved so the standard infobar will show all tuners correctly. Thanks shamann!

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 18 čer 2016 10:18

In HDG Settings the first item (right) is to set the color of the line with Bitrate, CPU, MEM, FAN etc. I think that is (in screen 29) the line almost at the bottom of the screen (so line 678).
I am using hdg v10.66 but the color is not good shown, because there is some transparency or shadowcolor visible....

In G16Screens.py (screen_29) the source is:
<widget name="ecmLineInfo" position="442,678" size="788,16" font="Prive4;14" noWrap="1" halign="right" backgroundColor="un353e575e" zPosition="5" transparent="1" />

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 18 čer 2016 12:49

The issue as mentioned in prev. msg can best be seen when selecting "Orange 2" (#ff8000) as color, because when selecting f.i. white or green you do not see it.

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 18 čer 2016 15:31

Again DMM changed audioselection in DreamOS 4.3.0r7, so HDG is not long current and results in GS (greenscreen; crash). As a bypass you can implement audioselection from DMM default-HD skin in skin_user.xml

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 18 čer 2016 16:54

ni_hao píše:Again DMM changed audioselection in DreamOS 4.3.0r7, so HDG is not long current and results in GS (greenscreen; crash). As a bypass you can implement audioselection from DMM default-HD skin in skin_user.xml

hmmm, send me please your skin.xml, I tested on my friend 7080 with latest DMM image (10.66) and autodetect working correctly, HDG after update detect and set right screen def. for audioselection!

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 18 čer 2016 17:56

I used from the standard HDG skin.xml, which is "AudioSelection" and "AudioSelection-1". This gave me GS.
Then I took from DMM image (Default-HD skin) the "AudioSelection", put that in my skin_user.xml and replaced the paths in Pixmap (from "skin_default/" in: "hdglass16/". Then it was working. Only thing is, I do not have the pixmap div-h.png.

Do you also use the UNSTABLE image of DMM (4.3.0r7) and not the stable one....

shamann
Administrátor

Příspěvekod shamann » 18 čer 2016 20:37

I checked definition from unstable image from 16.6.2016 (this one) again and definition is equal like in hdg (skin_default.xml(DMM image) - skin.xml(HDG)) except replaced "skin_default" with "hd_glass16" so I do not understand why you get a GSOD and as I wrote before I tested it and working in the latest unstable image ...

please send me actual skin.xml and crashlog - f.e. could be encrypted in package with password if you do not send public your files, password send me in PM

Příspěvekod ni_hao » 19 čer 2016 07:38

I sent you some files and information.
As far as I can see there must be a "definition/type" error in the height, this is what I read:

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/TemplatedMultiContent.py", line 81, in setTemplate self.content.setItemHeight(itemheight)
TypeError: in method 'eListboxPythonMultiContent_setItemHeight', argument 2 of type 'int'

Další

Zpět na HD Glass16